Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whats Sti Look Like Looking At Getting A Subaru STI, What Year Should I Look For? Which Features Do I Want?

Looking at getting a Subaru STI, what year should I look for? Which features do I want? - whats sti look like

I have tried to sell my car and a Subaru STI, I looked forward to the models from different years to 2007-2005, and I think this year should be addressed. This year, the models have features that are very useful and / or something that I wish I did not. Everything that comes in a few years and not others, and even a few years tend to problems

3 comments:

I <3 my Suby. said...

The 08 and older are better but if you are looking for something between 05 and 07, personally, I look for a 06th 07 A terrible song factory and had an engine failure is fairly common with them. Features and options were more or less the same for all in 07 years, but they changed the process a little. Only income from the guy who helped them drag racing, because the goal of 1 / 4 mile, with no change to 5. I do not know why they give to the new model if it is too expensive for you. Dual AVCS, better intercooler bigger, better suspension, the SI-Drive, operating 18-inch wheels and tires, both the mass of the track than previous models, while more civilians on the street.
The fact that every time you install, make sure that you purchase insurance deals before. These cars are known for sure one of the most expensive, in order to bo. Older people in particular are becoming more accessible to young drivers.

I'm The Boss of all bosses said...

Well, I own two of them in 2005 sti blue, but blue is a cousin of the rally that he have him go and now a STI 2004 Black with gold rims, I like the 04 STI that different than the others, but also lol its a bad thing, but if money is not a big problem for you go with a 2006 STI, are actually very cool gots my best friend and we both get compliments all the time, but I prefer the 06 / 07 seems to my car will be upgraded, but you can not go wrong with either the best of luck and welcome to the family audit wrxtuners.com iwsti.com nasioc.com Subaru Forums

kozo said...

definitely get the 2007 Subaru STi 4-door, is beautiful. I like the blue with gold rims. Thas a combination of warm colors. !

Post a Comment